I installed VMWare Server V 2.0.2 on my Windows XP system and tried to logon on the Wb GUI. I used my administrator account and the corresponding password. UnfortunatelyI wasn't able to logon. A quick google session helped me: If you are logged on to a LAN domain you have to prefix your local username which has to have administrator rights with the domainname and a trailing \. I had to use FRAMP\framp and the password of my local user framp.
- How to get an OpenVPN client to use a pushed DNS from an OpenVPN server
- Headless setup of RaspbianOS with user and password
- raspiBackup in a nutshell
- Raspberry Compute Module 4 (CM4) setup guide on eMMC and NVMe
- raspiBackup - Support for Raspberry Compute Module 4 and NVMe
- raspiBackup - Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
Problem to logon to VMware server 2.0.2 on XP
- Category: VMware
- Also available:
- Hits: 2165