I just stumbled upon a very nice and detailed article, which explains bash redirections very detailed. When you finish reading the article you know everything about redirections. This article is one of a sequence of five 'bash one-liners' articles - Working with files, working with strings, working with history and navigating around, which are also very interesting and helpful.
- Raspberry Compute Module 4 setup guide
- Support for Raspberry Compute Module 4 and NVMe
- Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
- Local language support for languages other than DE and EN (L10N)
- bash - Nice way to enhance and prettify execution trace enabled with -x
- Unable to retrieve sensor data from DHT22 with ESP8266
bash redirections - how to
- Category: Programming
- Also available:
- Hits: 2790