Some SQL DBMs allow to create recursive queries. That's a feature of DB2 (free download ), SQL Server and Oracle. Unfortunately mySQL misses this feature. But every recursive algorithm can be written in a non recursive way - so it's not clear whether this is a need or just a nice DBMS feature. Anyhow - it's an interesting topic.
- raspiBackup in a nutshell
- Raspberry Compute Module 4 (CM4) setup guide
- raspiBackup - Support for Raspberry Compute Module 4 and NVMe
- raspiBackup - Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
- raspiBackup - Local language support for languages other than DE and EN (L10N)
- bash - Nice way to enhance and prettify execution trace enabled with -x
Recursive SQL queries
- Category: Database
- Also available:
- Hits: 2922
2) Joe Celco
3) Trees and other hierachies (no recursion)