On this page a Python script is referenced which discovers available WLANs and finds the optimal channel to use for your WLAN. You can download it here .
- raspiBackup in a nutshell
- Raspberry Compute Module 4 (CM4) setup guide
- raspiBackup - Support for Raspberry Compute Module 4 and NVMe
- raspiBackup - Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
- raspiBackup - Local language support for languages other than DE and EN (L10N)
- bash - Nice way to enhance and prettify execution trace enabled with -x
Find optimal WLAN channel
- Category: Programming
- Also available:
- Hits: 5528