namebench is a tool, which allows to measure the performance of DNS nameservers. That way you can find out which DNS nameserver you should configure on your system in order to get optimal nameserver performance.The test needs some time - but the results are very helpful.
- How to get an OpenVPN client to use a pushed DNS from an OpenVPN server
- Headless setup of RaspbianOS with user and password
- raspiBackup in a nutshell
- Raspberry Compute Module 4 (CM4) setup guide on eMMC and NVMe
- raspiBackup - Support for Raspberry Compute Module 4 and NVMe
- raspiBackup - Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
How to find the best DNS server
- Category: Networking
- Hits: 2907