namebench is a tool, which allows to measure the performance of DNS nameservers. That way you can find out which DNS nameserver you should configure on your system in order to get optimal nameserver performance.The test needs some time - but the results are very helpful.
- raspiBackup in a nutshell
- Raspberry Compute Module 4 (CM4) setup guide
- raspiBackup - Support for Raspberry Compute Module 4 and NVMe
- raspiBackup - Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
- raspiBackup - Local language support for languages other than DE and EN (L10N)
- bash - Nice way to enhance and prettify execution trace enabled with -x
How to find the best DNS server
- Category: Networking
- Hits: 2812