Recently I had problems to revoke my labtop from the supend mode. Finally I wasn't able to use KNetworkmanager any more because it was disabled. Seems to be a feature of openSuSE 11.3 Solution: Edit /var/lib/Networkmanager/Networkmanager.state and change NetworkingEnabled=false to true.
- How to get an OpenVPN client to use a pushed DNS from an OpenVPN server
- Headless setup of RaspbianOS with user and password
- raspiBackup in a nutshell
- Raspberry Compute Module 4 (CM4) setup guide on eMMC and NVMe
- raspiBackup - Support for Raspberry Compute Module 4 and NVMe
- raspiBackup - Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
Networkmanager in state 'not enabled'
- Category: Networking
- Hits: 2317