You have to configure in the advanced network connection to use a proxy. Then you use th local port 3128 as the proxyport which is tunnels with ssh to the remote server on port 3128. This trick can be used for any port which should be tunneled.
- How to get an OpenVPN client to use a pushed DNS from an OpenVPN server
- Headless setup of RaspbianOS with user and password
- raspiBackup in a nutshell
- Raspberry Compute Module 4 (CM4) setup guide on eMMC and NVMe
- raspiBackup - Support for Raspberry Compute Module 4 and NVMe
- raspiBackup - Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
Browserconfiguration for a proxy ssh tunnel
- Category: Networking
- Also available:
- Hits: 2922