From time to time you need a Rescue System - because your system doesn't start any more, you had a head crash and want to save your data or you just want to repartition your disks. I like SystemRescueCD. The documentation is available in English, German, French and Spanish. All file systems are supported and a lot of nice tools are available. In particular there is a shell script which easily allows to install the rescue system on an USB stick. 300 MB is sufficient But if you want to use the stick also as a data repository the stick should have more memory.
- raspiBackup in a nutshell
- Raspberry Compute Module 4 (CM4) setup guide
- raspiBackup - Support for Raspberry Compute Module 4 and NVMe
- raspiBackup - Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
- raspiBackup - Local language support for languages other than DE and EN (L10N)
- bash - Nice way to enhance and prettify execution trace enabled with -x
Nice Linux Rescue System on USB Stick
- Category: General
- Also available:
- Hits: 2368