USB Sticks are very cheap and can get much more data than a CD or DVD and it's much faster to crate a rescue USB stick. The right tool on LInux is unetbootin. Just download a LiveISO and copy it with the tool on the USB stick. Voila.
- Raspberry Compute Module 4 setup guide
- Support for Raspberry Compute Module 4 and NVMe
- Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
- Local language support for languages other than DE and EN (L10N)
- bash - Nice way to enhance and prettify execution trace enabled with -x
- Unable to retrieve sensor data from DHT22 with ESP8266
How to copy a LiveCD or DVD on an USB stick?
- Category: General
- Also available:
- Hits: 2469