- Raspberry Compute Module 4 setup guide
- Support for Raspberry Compute Module 4 and NVMe
- Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
- Local language support for languages other than DE and EN (L10N)
- bash - Nice way to enhance and prettify execution trace enabled with -x
- Unable to retrieve sensor data from DHT22 with ESP8266
- Category: Details
- Also available:
- Hits: 15250
.. Moin, Welcome, Salaam, Dobrodošli, 欢迎, Vítáme tĕ, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Wolkom, Καλώς ορίσατε, Aloha, Shalom, स्वागत, Benvenuto, ようこそ, 환영합니다, Тавтай морилогту, Bem-vindo, Здравствуйте,Dzień dobry, Bienvenido, Välkommen, Mabuhay, Swaagatham, Merhaba ...
Initially the script collectNWData was not localized and created only German messages because it evolved in a German Linux community. Later on English messages were created whenever somebody with a non German locale called the script. Now it's downloaded from a lot of different countries all over the world.
Page 5 of 6