Nobody is perfect - in particular because I don't have all the possible hardware for tests - and that's why there may be bugs in the script. Everybody who detects any kind of bug should send a bug report to me so I can fix the bug asap. Please send the report to
- Raspberry Compute Module 4 setup guide
- Support for Raspberry Compute Module 4 and NVMe
- Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
- Local language support for languages other than DE and EN (L10N)
- bash - Nice way to enhance and prettify execution trace enabled with -x
- Unable to retrieve sensor data from DHT22 with ESP8266
- Category: Details
- Also available:
- Hits: 10576
cndbugreport at linux dash tips dash and dash tricks dot de (Substitute the underlined words by the corresponding characters on your keyboard)
The /tmp directory contains files starting with collectNWData. These are important for problem determination and should be attached in the problem report eMail. If the script hangs please invove it again with parameter -da and attach the screen output in the problem report.
collectNWData became opensource. Please report any bugs on github