collectNWData.sh collects a lot of data and NWEliza analyzes them for configurationproblems. In parallel all collected data is written in an output file called collectNWData.txt, so they can be passed to people for further problem analysis. Some data is sensitive which shouldn't be published. The most sensitive data, the WLAN keys and external IP addresses and of special request MAC addresses are masqueraded by the script automatically.
- Raspberry Compute Module 4 setup guide
- Support for Raspberry Compute Module 4 and NVMe
- Supported hard- and software
- How to backup ACLs with rsync on a nfs mounted partition?
- Local language support for languages other than DE and EN (L10N)
- bash - Nice way to enhance and prettify execution trace enabled with -x
- Unable to retrieve sensor data from DHT22 with ESP8266
- Category: Details
- Also available:
- Hits: 11029